- Typically, there are no dressings and the incisions are closed with dissolvable sutures and skin glue.
- If dressings are present, remove them when you get home.
- If Steri Strips are present, leave them on for 10-14 days.
- You can shower the morning after surgery and it’s ok to get the incisions wet.
- No baths or swimming for 14 days.
- If you had gastric bypass, click below for special info pertaining to incisional pain after surgery!
If you have excessive drainage or redness, call the office and/or:
- email a pic of your incision to firstname.lastname@example.org
- text a pic of your incision to 513-572-1718