You have indicated that you are:
- interested in surgical weight loss options
- have surgical weight loss insurance coverage
- your BMI is 35-40
AND you have one or more of the following weight-related medical issues:
- diabetes (requiring medications)
- degenerative disk disease
- high blood pressure (requiring medications)
- high cholesterol (requiring medications)
- sleep apnea (requiring CPAP)
- stress urinary incontinence
You may a good candidate for a Lap Band or sleeve gastrectomy. Since your BMI is on the lower side, most surgeons would not recommend a more aggressive procedure such as a gastric bypass or SIPS that might carry more risk.
Request a consultation with one of our expert weight loss surgeons in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, or Northern Kentucky by completing the form below!