Post-op Meds & Activity Progress:
- You will meet with the team 7-14 days after surgery for a post-op check of your incisions and diet follow-up.
- If you live out-of-town, we may be able to do this visit by phone or virtual visit. If are doing a virtual, take a digital picture of your incisions and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your first appointment we need to see you monthly for the entire first year!
- If you have any medical issues, it is a good idea to make an appointment with your primary care physician for about 2 weeks after your surgery date to monitor your conditions.
- A member of the team is always available to take your call in the case of an emergency. You can reach the on-call provider by calling the office and following the phone message prompts at 513-559-1222, or 877-442-2263.