HealthTrac is an innovative free phone app developed by SetPoint Health, in consultation with Dr. Curry, to help our patients stay on track in their weight loss programs, regardless of where you live! The trio of the HealthTrac app, optional bluetooth scale, and tracker helps our team monitor your progress and customize your program to maximize your success. It also allows for secure, HIPAA-compliant messaging and virtual video visits between you and our team. We ask all patients to download the app and create a free account as soon as possible so that we can use if for messaging purposes. Just go to your app store and type in HealthTrac, and you will see the available for free download.
Note: you cannot create an account through the app, you must click on the icon below to create your account first, and then log in with the app.
To benefit the most from HealthTrac you should:
- Wake up and weigh
- Every morning when you wake up, either manually enter your weight manually (or weigh yourself on the optional bluetooth scale, which will log it automatically into the app).
- Wear a compatible HealthTrac tracker 24/7 and hit your step goal 5 out of 7 days per week
- Log 100% of all food, liquid, and supplements in the HealthTrac app
- Food journaling is essential to long-term success for any weight loss program. We need your to journal everything you eat, which you can do by tapping the plus icon and then the knife/fork icon. The food journaling section is very intuitive and you can find foods by simple text search, or by barcode scanning.
- Hydration is important and you can track your fluid intake easily by tapping on the water section of the app home page.
- Our dietitians have specific vitamin supplement recommendations for each of our weight loss programs. You will receive a message through the app with your specific regimen. After you take all your morning supplements just tap the supplements section of the app home page and check it off. Do the same for your evening vitamin supplements. This way you can be sure you aren’t missing any.
There are just two simple steps to get started with HealthTrac:
- Click on the HealthTrac icon and create your free account.
- NOTE: If you have been a long-time patient of our practice, you may already have an account in which case you may just need to do a password reset here.
- After your account is created, download the free HealthTrac app on your iPhone or Android through your app store, or click here to access HealthTrac on your PC or Mac.
- You can also access HealthTrac on your PC or Mac here.