Post-op Meds & Activity Progress:
When should I call the doctor?
- Excessive bleeding from the incisions
- Vomiting blood
- Blood in stool
- Signs of infection
- Fever of 101.0 or above
- Redness, swelling, heat, or excess pain at an incision
- Drainage from an incision that is pus-like or foul smelling
- Separating or opening of incision(s)
- Nausea/vomiting that is not relieved by medications
- Pain that is not relieved by medications
- New onset of calf pain or leg swelling
IF YOU DEVELOP ANY OF THE ABOVE PROBLEMS (OR ANYTHING NOT LISTED HERE THAT SEEMS OUT OF THE ORDINARY), CALL THE TEAM AT 513-559-1222 or 877-442-2263.